• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB One or two Toshiba 2SK170BL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm helping a friend get his first electronic project up and running, the pass F5.
A wiring mistake took out one of these fets and I am trying to locate a replacement.
Obviously I can buy a hundred no problem but I really only need one or two.

Anybody able to help?

Hello
Yes I saw the write up
We just managed to make it right at the end
I will be back this year with 813 monos
Bought a few extra pairs from Spencer just to play with

Hey Santa: :hohoho: Look down a couple of posts...Spencer sells them matched. Ships in a padded envelope.....quick and affordable, even for a couple.

Did you see that you and I made the Jan issue of Stereophile from the last BAF? :p

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.