• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For sale or trade: Fisher 400, 500b, 800b

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Still trying to sell the rest of this lot. $225 each plus shipping or I will trade the whole lot for one of the following:

McIntosh 40
Rogue Audio 66
Bottlehead 2A3 or 300b amps
Dynaco Mk3 or Dynaco Mk4 pair
Audio Electronic Supply SE-1/Cary Audio gear
Conrad Johnson MV-45 or ??
VTL tube power amp
Juicy Music gear
Quad II amp/amps
Hartley 18" woofers
Radford tube gear
Leak Stereo 20

...might consider other modern American tube gear and tube phono stages. I can also add cash or more trade. Just want something plug and play or close to it.

500b has white spots on face and no knobs, this unit supposed works and was purchaesd from an AudioKarma subscriber. The 400 is untested and unknown. Will make a nice custom case for either for a little extra. And the 800b.. a little face lettering loss and untested. Wood case rough but I can restore it for a little extra.

Some pics

Attachments

• IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0322.jpg
    782 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    842.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0162.jpg
    IMG_0162.jpg
    659 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0163.jpg
    IMG_0163.jpg
    857.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0319.jpg
    IMG_0319.jpg
    973.8 KB · Views: 87
  • fish top.jpg
    fish top.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 50
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.