• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Bargain Logitech offer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Squeezebox? Touch - Blemished Box

Not sure if anyone has already posted this if so sorry for the repeat. This is a link to the UK Logitech site were they are offering Blemished Box Squeezebox Touch units for £129 each including delivery.

According to what I have been able to find out these are in fact reurned stock units from the Best Buy Stores closure and are in fact BNIB units but due to retail rules they have to be sold as used / blemished box. They have over 400 units as of 10 mins ago so for those in the UK that are interested this seems to be a very good offer.

Have to say I am gutted as I did not see this till this morning and over the weekend I bough one on e-bay for £160 do not make my mistake if your going to buy one use this offer if you can.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.