• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS : Buffalo II + Legato 3.1 + Volumite, etc...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS : TPA Buffalo II with Tridents + Legato 3.1 + Volumite + PSUs and transfos!!!

TIME'S UP! NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE

Used to have a dual mono BII setup with Tube-I-Zator and decided one was sufficient since the difference was barely audible...

See my pictures here... Post # 543
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group-buys/156149-tube-i-zator-professional-pcb-55.html

I have the following fully assembled and tested kit for sale...

1x Buffalo II + Tridents kit (With 100Mhz Crystek)
1x Legato 3.1 with output buffers
1x Placid BP + Triad tranny (Dual pri, dual sec 15V, 25VA)
1x Placid + Triad tranny (Dual pri, dual sec 9V, 25VA)
1x Volumite with BII firmware

Edit:
1x Extra set of Tridents as spare!
Actually I thought I had a full Trident spare set... What I have is a AVCC module and VDD_XO trident spare... I bought some Paul Hynes regs to replace on my other BII AVCC and VDD_XO... You still get two spare modules. I'm planning on replacing the two other Trident regs soon and will gladly donate them to the buyer once I get the Paul Hynes regs... And with free shipping!

Here's some pics

This one was taken in the dark to show it was powered on and working.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

This is the whole kit as you will get!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

BII with Tridents and Legato 3.1

These are the two Triad toroids

Here's my last offer... Don't negociate down I'm not interested... If not sold on Monday afternoon, I'm taking it offline...

500$ usd + 3% Paypal + Shipping

Thanks
Do

Last edited:
You can also make a reasonable offer...

Just keep in mind that with todays TPA price and items it would cost the following...

BIII = 379$
Legato 3.1 = 105$
PlacidBP HD + Avel tranny 15V = 102$
Placid HD + Aval tranny 9V = 70$
Extra set of Tridents = 90$
Total = 746$ + Shipping

So you save over over 175$ with the shipping included! Plus BIII is not in stock...

Last edited:
Was going to offer to buy the buffalo alone, but I'm going to guess you have buyers for the whole thing already :)

I have a few offers so far. I'm still waiting since nothing is set in stone yet... I'm not desperate for selling so I can take my time... ;)

If I have nothing satisfactory, I might sell separate components. But so far people seem to be interested in the whole package.

Ciao!
Do

Just added all pictures!

The Placid BP is set to correct voltage and current so it will not need any adjustment. Just double check the voltage before connecting to Legato 3.1. It is set to optimal 15V

The Placid single supply for BII is set to correct voltage 5V but current will need to be adjusted accordingly. I was using another PSU so this is why the Placid's current is not set. Do NOT exceed 5.25V when powering the BII with Tridents, you risk damaging them.

Please make sure you check polarity before connecting everything! It is vital! All equipment has been fully tested and working beautifully!

I will ship the BII with Trident installed. The only one I need to remove for packing is the VDD_XO Trident since it is in a socket. When you put it back, just make sure it is facing in the same direction as all other Tridents. See my pictures.

Thanks
Do

Just BII with Trdents...

Many have asked me if I wanted to just sell the BII with Trdents...

We'll I'm not to inclined on doing so since I'll most likely get stuck with the rest of the items... BUT if you really want the BII with Trdents here's my price...

330$ + I pay half shipping. It is not much of a bargain but again I'll be stuck with the other stuff...

Do not negotiate down and please, please do not PM me if you're not 100% interested.

Thanks
Do

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.