• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: One New B&C 18SW115-4 Four Ohm 18" driver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings!

I was active many moons ago when this was still the BASSLIST, and still lurk every once and a while.

I have a single, new in box B&C 18SW115-4 for sale. Widely regarded as one of the finest 18" drivers available, but sadly not appropriate for my project that now has a different direction.

Serious offers for a serious driver only, please. Shipping is from Atlanta, Georgia. I'll gladly email pictures upon request.

Please PM me here on DIY audio, or leave a text and/or voice mail at 404-997-8640 and I'll call you back.

Thanks,

-Phil

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.