• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Two Tang Band (TB) W6-1721 7" Underhung Midbass Drivers - New In Box!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

I'm putting a pair of Tang Band W6-1721 under-hung midbass drivers up for sale.

They come in the original boxes, and both drivers were broken in with a standard sine wave and then measured with a WT3. They have never been mounted on a baffle, and both are in perfect as-new condition.

I bought four of these to do an MTM, but the finished impedance proved to be a little hard to drive, so I wound up using only one driver per speaker. The finished product turned out great, and these really are a very impressive driver. See Zaph's review here:

Zaph|Audio

I'm asking $120 for the pair, and buyer pays shipping. Paypal only please.

Regards,
Owen

Attachments

• IMG_7209.JPG
    IMG_7209.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 373
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.