• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Zapco DSP6 & Zapco SLB-TP4

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling some of my car audio gear:

1 Zapco DSP6 unit in very fair cosmetic condition, perfectly working unit. € 380

1 Zapco SLB-TP4 unbalanced/balanced converter (4 channels), as new, minor scuffs around 2 of the 4 mounting holes. € 80

Will let go the bunch for € 420, shippping not included!

Items located in France, will ship worldwide.

These have to go!

Hi folks,

these have to go, so I dropped the price, although I think it's not really a steal for US-buyers due to both the currency exchange rate and the shipping cost (+/- 70 USD for the lot):

Zapco DSP-6: 340 euro (460 USD) not including paypal fee

Zapco SLB-TP4: 50 euros (70 USD) not including paypal fee

Open to trades on Adcom GFA series car amps.

Cheers,

Max

Attachments

• IMG_0547.jpg
    IMG_0547.jpg
    579.6 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC_0380.jpg
    DSC_0380.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 89
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.