• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Soft dome tweeters make an offer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have two sets of tweeters to give away! You pay shipping.

Avico SPT1 S shielded soft dome 25mm pair, 94mm flange. Have installed these in a couple of 2 ways and I think they perform very nicely, were sold by local Melbourne outfit Audiophile for DIYers.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

ATC tweeters from model SCM16a, high quality studio monitors. I bought these as NOS from a distributor with the intent to make a pair of my own studio monitors. The project never eventuated so here they are.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Thanks
Andrew

Last edited:
did I miss out somehow? or you just havent checked email or the forum since yesterday? not meaning to sound entitled but i thought i had the mean trigger finger asking about them within 5mins =D something that doesnt often happen on this side of the globe

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.