FS: Luxman LV-105U Integrated Amp In Good Condition $350 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 4th March 2012, 10:02 PM   #1
Unimog is offline Unimog  United States
diyAudio Member

Default FS: Luxman LV-105U Integrated Amp In Good Condition $350

FS: Luxman Luxman LV-105U Integrated Amplifier in Good Condition

These are great integrated amplifiers with a tube preamp and a mosfet output stage. This one sounds great. The preamp includes a lot of nice options including support for both MM and MC phono cartridges.

I just replaced the output transistors in one channel with new identical replacements. This is one of the cleanest amplifiers I've worked on in a long time. It's in beautiful shape with liitle dust and no signs of heating. It works and sounds great.

There are a few minor scratches and a little edge wear in a couple places, but the amp is in very nice shape for a unit of this age. There's edge wear on the upper left side corner, a little on the left edge of the face, and a little on the two dial controls. I'm sure one could find a couple more things by looking hard. It's not mint, but it's very nice. Check out the photos.

I'm asking $350 + shipping. I'm willing to consider reasonable offers.

Shipping is from postal code 98926 by USPS. The package will weigh about 35 pounds.

Please send me a message if you are interested. A personal message is best since I don't make it back to viewing the thread very often.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg front.jpg (160.6 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Inside.jpg (363.0 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg back.jpg (322.7 KB, 51 views)

Last edited by Unimog; 5th March 2012 at 02:34 AM.

Hide this!Advertise here!