• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Luxman LV-105U Integrated Amp In Good Condition $350

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: Luxman Luxman LV-105U Integrated Amplifier in Good Condition

These are great integrated amplifiers with a tube preamp and a mosfet output stage. This one sounds great. The preamp includes a lot of nice options including support for both MM and MC phono cartridges.

I just replaced the output transistors in one channel with new identical replacements. This is one of the cleanest amplifiers I've worked on in a long time. It's in beautiful shape with liitle dust and no signs of heating. It works and sounds great.

There are a few minor scratches and a little edge wear in a couple places, but the amp is in very nice shape for a unit of this age. There's edge wear on the upper left side corner, a little on the left edge of the face, and a little on the two dial controls. I'm sure one could find a couple more things by looking hard. It's not mint, but it's very nice. Check out the photos.

I'm asking $350 + shipping. I'm willing to consider reasonable offers.

Shipping is from postal code 98926 by USPS. The package will weigh about 35 pounds.

Please send me a message if you are interested. A personal message is best since I don't make it back to viewing the thread very often.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Inside.jpg
    Inside.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 75
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.