• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Aleph Mini

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Do you want complete amp or just boards? I have some brian gt aleph boards that i used to mske an Aleph J. Turning it into an mini AJ would just mean placing fets on the main board and dropping the output boards. Can be done easily. Let me know. Even have heatsinks and case if you want the whole shabang. Would be wise to get your own trafo to save shipping, but i could even workthat out if needbe.

F5 is a possible option too...thanks!!

Hi Sideways
I've got a full F5 set aside as you can see on the attached pics.
Matched Vgs set of FQA 12P20 and 19N20C from EUVL + Silpad.
You'll get 4 x thermistors, 2 x 2SJ74BL & 2 x 2SK170BL matched Idss JFet.
All the other parts are soldered on PCB, Zetex, note black DALE RS-10/50Ohms oversized resistors. Others are Dale RN60D + 3W Panasonic blue 47R.
Delivered with PSU board, I can source bridge rectifier too.
You'll have to purchase heatsink, transformer, PSU caps and resistors.
PM me for details

Cheers

Phil

Attachments

• IMG_0498.JPG
    IMG_0498.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0503.JPG
    IMG_0503.JPG
    184.2 KB · Views: 86
I have a fully built mini-aleph, plus I think I have the extra boards to make it a fuly fledged aleph (although I'd have to find them). It'd cost a fortune though for shipping from here to Canada!!! I'd say ~USD70-80.

There must be some boards knocking about..... or someone who would build you an F5 locally?

Fran

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.