• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Dual Mono Twisted Pear Opus Modules/Complete DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale a dual mono Twisted Pear Audio DAC. It's complete and in a plastic enclosure right now. It has 2 Opus DAC modules (8740), 1 Metronome ASRC module, 1 OTTO 4:1 Mux board, and 1 PSU board with the 15VA transformer.

It has Neutrik connectors for the XLR and Digital input connections. It has unbalanced connectors for the output but they are just wired to one side of the balanced connectors as I don't have the IVY stage or anything.

It works perfectly as is, both balanced and unbalanced. No noise or anything that I ever noticed. The only mark on any of the PCB's is on the PSU where I shorted it one time and a resistor got real hot and burned a bit of the PCB during testing. Still works flawlessly though and didn't cause any further damage then that.

I'd like to get 200 shipped for the complete DAC. If anyone wants specific modules we'll have to work something out. I'd prefer to sell it whole though and I think my price is excellent considering if you bought everything new right now it'd be over 300. The 4:1 Mux board alone is $129.

IMAG0146.jpg

IMAG0147.jpg

IMAG0148.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.