|Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|29th February 2012, 02:41 AM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2009
FS: Havana DAC
I am selling my Mhdt Labs "Havana" vacuum-tube DAC because I upgraded to the "Stockholm" DAC (also by Mhdt). It is being used for just a couple of months and I can not distinguish it from a new condition.
You should know what it is and how exceptional this device is but here is some data just in case:
- 96KHz in Spdif format.
- No digital filter, no Op-amp
- Utilize legendary R-2R multi-bits Burr Brown PCM56P (16 bits) DAC chip.
- No differential phase shift in both channels.
- More detailed yet natural and musical sounding.
- Metal case, with silk brushing aluminum plates , acrylic front panel.
- 1 x USB input, 1 x Coaxial input, 1 x Toslink optic input.
- Tube buffered output, tube instocked GE5670 (original, as sold by Mhdt Labs).
$740: Personal deal with pick-up in South Carolina would be great but I know that this is not the most audiophilic state, so I could ship it to a friend in NYC if needed.
$750: PayPal with shipping is also an option but I realize that this is my first posting here and it wouldn't be fair offering just this.
Thank you! :)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS: AD1865 tube DAC (DAC END)||tassosk||Swap Meet||7||13th October 2012 12:17 PM|
|Greetings from Havana||Miguel Lopez||Introductions||5||21st March 2012 02:03 AM|
|FS: AYA DAC Rev 2.0b TDA1541A Non-Oversampling DAC kit or complete||krishu||Swap Meet||0||17th December 2009 09:33 AM|
|FS: Buffalo32s DAC||cowboy99||Swap Meet||1||3rd September 2009 02:56 AM|
|FS: Non Oversamling DAC||PHilgeman||Swap Meet||0||6th January 2004 08:35 PM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|