• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Dayton Audio RSS265HF-4 10" Reference HF Subwoofer 4 Ohm

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
1 pair unused BG NEO 8s $100/obo

Taking offers on the subs $200/obo

I have a pair of these fine subs for sale. I bought them before my wife and I had a baby... Now that our daughter is here, I don't have the time or need for more subs...

One driver is new in box and unopened. The second driver has been mounted in a 1.5cuft sealed box and has been sitting in the corner of my living room for a few months. It has been played maybe a couple hours at most. The few hours that it has played were all music- no movies. It is not even broken in yet.

I would like to get $200 for the pair plus actual shipping. If you are in the Seattle, WA area I can deliver within a reasonable radius.

Please PM with any questions,

Nate

Last edited:
Yes, i still have them.

I got an email from another guy stating his interest but never heard back.

Do you want to send me a pm with your address and I can quote you shipping? It is a small box so it should be pretty cheap…

I'm in the greater Seattle Area if that helps.

Nate

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.