• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For sale: Perreaux 8000C (x2)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all

I have for sale a pair of Perreaux 8000C Power amplifiers (500 WPC) for sale.

I purchased these amps about 2 years ago, and they have undergone a full restoration, in particular the cosmetics.

The amps were completely stripped down, and all alloy parts re-linished and anodized.
The thin top an bottom sheet metal plates have been replaced with a sheet of 3mm aluminium, and these have also been linished and anodized.

The colour of these amps are charcoal grey (vs the original pale white that they originally were)

They really do look quite amazing.

Internally, the power supplies were recapped, and other critical caps changed.
Input op amps are also changed to BB, instead of the original old TI devices.

NOTE: THE PIC IS A STANDARD INTERNET IMAGE THAT I FOUND.
Will post pics of the actual units tomorrow.

Asking $450 each, or $800 for the pair (AUD)

PS: I have been using these to drive ML electrostatics, with ease.

Thanks

Regards
George.

Attachments

• 8000c.jpg
    8000c.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 514
Last edited:
Hi all

I purchased these amps about 2 years ago, and they have undergone a full restoration, in particular the cosmetics.

The amps were completely stripped down, and all alloy parts re-linished and anodized.
The thin top an bottom sheet metal plates have been replaced with a sheet of 3mm aluminium, and these have also been linished and anodized.

The colour of these amps are charcoal grey (vs the original pale white that they originally were)

Thanks

Regards
George.
Hi George
Are your Perreaux amps still for sale?
Regards
Chris

Hi all

Thanks

Regards
George.

Hello George, are the amps still for sale? Let me know. Thanks Rob

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.