• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ELNA FOR AUDIO 10.000UF 80V

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hiii

this is great capacitor elna for audio 10.000 uf 80 v
they are ready to sell and not much stock in me
not like his brother who sold in a year maybe this will
sell faster

i give some foto here
They are 35 mm diameter and 50 mm height
pitch 10 mm and date code 1140

pls pm or email me for order
will be post 1-3 days after payment

Attachments

• Palmerah-20120223-02032.jpg
    Palmerah-20120223-02032.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,931
ESTIMATED - SHIPPING COST - TO : ( IN US$ )

SHIPPING …………………………… BY AIR …..……………… BY SEA / GROUND
WEIGHT……… 250 GR … 500 GR .... 1 KG …. 2 KG ……5 KG ….. 10 KG
CAPACITOR . 2 PCS …. 4 PCS …. 12 PCS . 24 PCS . 50 PCS . 100 PCS
TIME ………………………………………………. 2 - 3 WEEKS ………1,5 – 3 MONTHS

USA / CANADA … 9 ………… 15 ………… 24 ………… 37 ……… 45 ………… 75 …
SOUTH AMERICA . 12 ….…. 17 ………… 31 ………… 45 ……… 60 ………. 100 …
EUROPE …….……….. 7 ….…… 13 ………… 22 ………… 32 ……… 45 ………... 75 ….
NORTH EUROPE …. 8 ………. 14 ………… 24 ………… 34 ………. 50 ………… 80 ….
ASIA …………………... 6 ………… 9 ………… 13…..…….. 20 ……… 35 …….…… 50 …
AUSTRALIA ………… 6 ………… 9 …………. 13 …….…. 20 ……… 35 …….…… 50 …

Hi
Thank you for some info

This is come from the same seller
if i compare the ena 63v and 80v
looks like they are really similar

The seller bought new 12.000uf 63v too
but in higher price than my caps before
looks like i wont sell it 63v anymore
cause i will harvest a lot of complain

just that info i can give you
thank you best regards

Google "10.000uf 80v elna", you can't find a real one.

Besides a 10.000uf 80v would be larger then that. That appears to be a ~4700uf 50v sized cap.

The only results I got where his failed attempts at other forums. Another Fake Capacitor ~ HobbyAudio.Com
At least he got the colour right this time.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless the counterfeiters have hijacked the ELNA site and planted their false dimensional data, there IS an ELNA LA5 10000uF/80V that is 35mmx50mm w/ 10mm lead.

http://www.elna-america.com/products/pdf_files/AL/LA5.pdf

The marking for LA5 should be white (NOT gold) print on a black sleeve. Besides, LA5 are not for audio. It is interesting that even LAO, which is for audio and does't come as 10000uF/80V, doesn't have that "ELNA for AUDIO" lettering - it is marked "TONEREX".

The claim was that 10000uF/80V caps do not even exist in that size and that is incorrect. The "FOR AUDIO" caps are typically larger than standard caps of the same size. Neither of these facts prove or disprove these are legitimate.

Hi Globug,

I doubt Pocoyo is trying to rip us off. Firstly, he is an honest trader IMO and its possible he has got his hands on some duds, in which case a bit of sensitivity on our part would help him deal with his grief;-)
Secondly, they look pretty good to me, is it possible that they are a custom cap made for a large manufacturer?

Again my point, how come all these Asians seem to get surplus OEM "audio" caps?

What device was the custom made cap for, who was the manufacturer? I will even look it up for you. wheres the packaging??

You notice when Americans sell new caps in the swap meet you can usually see a box in the background.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.