• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: PAIR OF HAWTHORN AUDIO 15" SILVER AUGIES OB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2007
I am selling a pair of hardley used Hawthorn audio 15" silver iris Augi Drivers, I bought these from a friend who had no room for the finished speaker. I got them as a backup in case mine ever break but i dont see that ever happening. These are amazing open baffle drivers, you are welcome to here my duets if you collect in person, I am not 'getting rid' of these drivers, I just cant use 4 of them, my projector screen takes up too much wall space to allow me to use them as trios and i fear they will be still under my bed when i die if i dont sell them!
http://www.hawthorneaudio.us/catalog...lr59orj52qdnv4

£150 plus postage for the two, these are $165 ea plus post from the usa plus import tax, which myself and my friend both had to pay when we imported, it wasnt cheap either as hawthorn audio will not put down that they are worth pennys, understandably as there not!

Alan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.