• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Corian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yup, i had no difficulty at all in approaching an authorised corian distributor about geting a slab for an audio project.

my slab was 540 x 500mm for a TT plinth but provided i was willing to pay the going rate by the sq cm for the stuff, they would have sold me any amount and cut it to size for me as well if i wanted.

for the record, (no pun intended) it routs most beautifully with a 1/4 inch straight router bit. i was able to take 5mm cuts with no hassles at all.

makes for a schweet Garrard 401 plinth slab.

I picked "tumbled glass" as it matches wood, brass, aluminium and the dark brown of the Garrard.

Drew

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.