• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: OSCON 330uF 16V Caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Got some projects done and have leftovers.

Category: Capacitor
Type: OS-CON (Alum Polymer)
Value: 330uF
Voltage: 16V
Tolerance: 20%
Temp: 105C
Package: SMT
Size: 10mm Diameter, 12.6mm Height
Supplier: Sanyo
Supplier Part Number: 16SVP330M
Condition: Brand new, in reel, will cut to order

PRICE: US$0.30 each only!

SHIPPING: US$5.35 for USPS Priority Small Box. Overseas will be whatever USPS International Priority mail charges to your country. Estimate one small box can fit 100pcs.

PAYMENT: Paypal accepted.

Compare with Digikey's $1.50 each in bulk for Nichicon equivalents. Even Ebay can't come close.

See pictures below.

Attachments

• HPIM2618s.jpg
    HPIM2618s.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 439
  • HPIM2620s.jpg
    HPIM2620s.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
Hi Qusp,

Thanks for your interest. They are cheap because I'm selling them at a loss. I just finished a build for a client. Think Sutherland or Bel Canto's VBS supplies for their audio gear - tons of caps except instead of large alum electros, we have OS-CONS - cannot say more, NDAs y'know. Holding and managing inventory is not something I like to do.

:)

USPS International Priority to AUS is US$16.95.

Please let me know if you still want them.

Hi Qusp,
Yea, I figure better to sell to members than to sell to a broker.

OK, I emailed the following members with order total and paypal info.

EUVL
randytsuch
korben69
qusp
mctavish

Please check your email. US domestic shipping is $5.35, international is $16.95. Sorry newbie here when it comes to selling stuff. If you know of a cheaper way to ship please let me know.

Hi Qusp,
Yea, I figure better to sell to members than to sell to a broker.

OK, I emailed the following members with order total and paypal info.

EUVL
randytsuch
korben69
qusp
mctavish

Please check your email. US domestic shipping is $5.35, international is $16.95. Sorry newbie here when it comes to selling stuff. If you know of a cheaper way to ship please let me know.

Didn't get an email

My email address is randytsuch at gmail dot com

Thanks
Randy

Hi everyone,

I got your PMs. I shouldn't have used in-forum email, forgot I myself didn't allow emails other than from administrators.

I will respond to your PMs, or via email (for those that provided me with email). If you need to email me, I can be reached at <arius (at) surewest (dot) net>

Please give me a bit of time to reach everyone. Going for lunch now. Sorry for the newbish-ness.

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.