• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale:Tascam Portastudio 424 MKIII

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks,
My father asked me if I could try and sell his Tascam Portastudio cassette deck.He's decided that he needs the cash more than the machine,especially seeing as though he never uses it.I think the complexity of it overwhelmed him somewhat(me too
icon_biggrin.gif
) and he lost interest in it..The warranty card is dated 2002,but I can guarrantee this thing has not more than 40 hours on it-mostly listening mode..It looks absolutely brand new and functions perfectly.A vinyl dustcover is included.

It is a dual-speed unit with six input channels,DBX noise reduction and a 12% +/- pitch control.There is an electronic programmable memory system for finding certain passages as well as an electronic tape counter that reads distance the tape has moved.

Each of the six channels has XLR-type inputs as well as standard 1/4"...high,mid and low equalization controls....effects level controls as well as a pan control and channel fader plus much more.

All of the original paperwork/manual is included.If anyone would like to know more about it,please feel free to PM me.Be warned,I'm not that knowledgable about this stuff myself,but I CAN read a manual.

He is asking $100 + Parcel Post(US shipping only from 03262) for the recorder,which to me seems DIRT CHEAP!.It weighs approx. 12 lbs.-UNBOXED.Payment by money order only,please.Thanks.

Attachments

• Tascam Portastudio.jpg
    Tascam Portastudio.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.