• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: EMU 0404 USB Package!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys

Selling my mint condition (notice the plastic still on top of it) EMU 0404 USB computer sound device / DAC. I need more channels...otherwise this would be staying with me. Its an awesome way to play hirez files straight from your computer via USB (2.0)!

I'm really selling an 0404 USB package, as I'm including a couple of extras. First, I'm including my 2ft long mini plug to RCA cable. This cable is top of the line, using a Canare B12 mini connector, Jena wire, and WBT RCAs. It allows you to plug directly into the EMU via its unbalanced connection on the rear and run it directly into your amp (the EMU has a output control on it). The 0404 USB also has balanced outputs if that's your thing. I've used both and they work really well.

I'm also including the famed ELPAC linear power supply (5v @ max 2amp)! You can't get these anymore and it sounds awesome with the 0404 USB.

Looking for $165 including shipping in the U.S. and PayPal OBO. You can't beat this for the price...and then some!!

Thanks,
Jim

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.