• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: BG NEO10 planar midrages

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD!

I have 8 pieces of BG NEO10 for sale. These are a reference quality midrange very well suited to line array applications.

Specs can be found at parts express or in the zaphaudio.com blog section. Zaph did some good measurements that are a bit more representative of a normal baffle configuration than the BG spec sheet. http://meniscusaudio.com/images/NEO10DataSheet.pdf

I'm asking $140 each OBO, as they are new in box. Please note that I have updated the price to reflect what I feel is the current market value, with Parts-Express selling these for $199.

Thanks,

Chris

Last edited:
Hi Chris, parcel with two Neo 10`s arrived yesterday. The box was badly damaged in the transit, but thanks to your excellent packaging the drivers came intact without a scratch, and appear to operate with no issues (haven`t done any thorough measurement as yet) and they look brand new and unused to me. Judging by the consequent series number they even should be from the same batch... all good and I`m very happy.

Thank you for your business!

Dan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.