• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Jamo MPA-101 Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For Sale is my Jamo MPA-101, Its in great condition, really great sounding amp for the price, specs below. 150+20 shipping, I can ship internatonally contact me for prices, I accept paypal.

I have alot of feedback over at the head-fi forums and audiogon under kawai_man. I you have any questions just ask
Design:

Design The MPA 101 is a compact, high-quality amplifier for multiple purposes. The amplifier can be set to operate in full range mode to power regular speakers or set in an adjustable low-pass mode to power passive subwoofers. The volume control is conveniently located on the front; the remaining controls are all placed on the back panel of the amplifier. Technology The MPA 101 features 2 x 50 Watts (4 Ohms) amplification, or 1 x 100 Watts (8 Ohms) bridged. It is supplied with line-in/line-out connections to enable daisy-chaining of multiple MPA 101s. The amplifier can be set to operate full range (20-20,000Hz), or set in an adjustable low-pass mode for powering passive subwoofers, such as the IW 1060 SW and the IW 860 SW in-wall subs.

The MPA 101 offers a variety of high-end features: Daisy chaining allows users to combine a number of amplifiers, if needed Signal sensing provides automatic on/off capability Protection circuitry prevents shorts and overheating The MPA 101 is a small, but capable amplifier that’s an excellent choice for 2-channel stereo or other uses. MPA-Sleeve The MPA-Sleeve is designed to hold up to 3 MPA amplifiers and comes with rack mounts and blank panels.

Technology:

The MPA 101 features 2 x 50 Watts (4 Ohms) amplification, or 1 x 100 Watts (8 Ohms) bridged. It is supplied with line-in/line-out connections to enable daisy-chaining of multiple MPA 101s. The amplifier can be set to operate full range (20-20,000Hz), or set in an adjustable low-pass mode for powering passive subwoofers, such as the IW 1060 SW and the IW 860 SW in-wall subs.

The MPA 101 offers a variety of high-end features:

Daisy chaining allows users to combine a number of amplifiers, if needed

Signal sensing provides automatic on/off capability

Protection circuitry prevents shorts and overheating

Specifications:

System Type: Amplifier

Weight (kg/lb): 4.8/10.5

Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD): 140 x 145 x 324/5.5 x 5.8 x 12.8

Outputs: 2 x 50W (4Ohm) 1 x 100W (8 Ohm)

Finish: Black

DSC01858.jpg

DSC01859.jpg

DSC01860.jpg

DSC01861.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.