• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: AMB M3 Headphone Amplifier (Finished)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Selling my self built AMB M3. M3 board is populated as a standard build, all Nichicon Muze and Wima capacitors.

Also has the variable Bass Boost option.

Custom made case with frosted plexiglass bottom and accent lighting (Red). Laser cut top in art deco style with red MMM filled with enamel. Four aluminium and rubber feet.

A custom built capacitance multiplier power supply running at 29Vdc. (Link for info: Capacitance Multiplier Power Supply Filter look under 'The Final Design' section, but it's single sided)

Power switch is a bulgin type momentary push button with a custom programed ATTiny switching on power and audio. On Power on, power will switch on then 2 seconds later audio is connected; on power off, audio is switched off, then power is switched off 2 seconds later. To avoid any popping, noises, etc.

Double fused switched power entry, switching on 110AC power on back will turn on the ATTiny driver.

Has 1 1/4" locking Neutrik output, 1 1/8" input on front and RCA's on back.

Comes with 2 AD8610 in Right and Left Channel, and a OPA627 in the ground, this seems to give a good combo of highs and lows.
Will also include 2 NTE OpAmps, they sound quite good for what they are (Have great bass, but a little hiss in the background on high volumes)

Powered both my D5000's and HD650's with ease and great sound.

Selling because I built a B22 and don't need 2 SS amps.

Looking for $450 shipped!

Please contact me if you have questions.

I don't have feedback here but here is my ebay 100% feedback: eBay Feedback Profile for ryokoshonor

Attachments

• IMG_0020.JPG
    IMG_0020.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0013.JPG
    IMG_0013.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.