Closet Cleaning Sale - a bit of everything. - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 26th January 2012, 02:22 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Closet Cleaning Sale - a bit of everything.

I'm cleaning up the basement in preparation for doing some fix-ups, and need to clear things out.
Prices do not include shipping (from 80207), but do include paypal fees. I have pictures of most things if needed - pm me with an email address if you're interested in pictures. I've tried to price things reasonably, but feel free to make an offer if things seem out of line.

Speaker stuff:

Lineaum Monopole tweeters (pr $25) These were pulled a while back from the RCA/Rat Shack speakers. Might be an interesting project.

Sound Easy V9 + USB Key. PENDING I believe this can still be upgraded to the latest. I have the V12 archive somewhere that I can look for a bit harder if that's of interest (that's as recent as I ever upgraded).

Hertz DSK 165 auto component speakers NIB ($75) Got these to upgrade my stock truck speakers, and never got around to installing them.

TangBand W2-800SL $SOLD (pair)

1ea Vifa XT25 and XT19 - XT25 PENDING, XT19 available - got these intending to do some waveguide experiments. Maybe in my next life....

Small minimalist plate amp - don't know much about this as I got it in a trade. Absolutely basic - just an RCA input and a level control. A part number on it says WF-100BP, but searching didn't bring up anything specific. The Foster amps Jack Hidley cleared out were apparently labeled WF-100K so this may imply that it's a Foster, but I can't substantiate that. Given the small heat-sinking I'm guessing it's in the ballpark of the 45/70W of the smaller PE amp.

Tannoy 'Take 5' HTIB style speaker setup $100 Not expecting much interest in this, but as HTIB systems go, this is actually pretty decent. It's a 5.1 setup and includes 2 stands for L/R and 2 wall-mount brackets for the surrounds.

Other Stuff:

M-Audio Delta 66 PENDING Makes a decent measurement card and is well supported by Sound Easy. This has 4 analog channels in/out on a breakout cable/box plus coax spdif I/O.

M-Audio Delta 1010 SOLD This actually includes two complete external docks plus the pci card and PS. My original dock started motorboating (probably the cap problem, although it looks like they may actually have been replaced at one point). I got a replacement dock off the Bay. My plan was to overhaul the original dock with PS upgrades and do a direct out mod (same DAC chips as the DCX2496 to which many folks have done well-regarded direct out mods). May also be an interesting I2S source for something like a BIII since it brings all 8 channels of I2S out to the DB25 connector. I believe (but don't know for certain) that this is fully supported by the SoundEasy 'UE' functionality, and would be a better option than the 410 that seems to be most frequently used.

Shure SRH-840 Headphones PENDING I'm the 2nd owner of these, although they're in good shape overall and I've put very light use on them. The sole blemish is that there is a tear in the headband the the original owner fixed with a zip-tie. It's fairly unobtrusive and doesn't interfere with comfort in my experience. email for pics if you're concerned.

Sennheiser HD280 Pro headphones $50. Great isolation if you work in a noisy environment. I used these sporadically at work for a year or so, and they're still in very good shape.

Audio-gd Sparrow headphone amp (upgraded A version) SOLD I used this lightly at work for a year, and it's in like-new condition. Has USB and co-ax inputs, but the DAC is not separable from the amp circuit.

Symetrix 620 A/D converter PENDING this is an older studio A/D converter that was very well regarded in it's day. The most unique feature is that it can operate in a D-to-D mode where it reduces the incoming bitstream to 16 bits and applies NS dither. Limited to 48kHz, but does capture at 20 bits. Purchased way back with the idea of using it as a front-end for recording vinyl, but never got around to it.

Condor 24V/12A linear regulated PS $50 this is a beefy industrial DC supply which can run at either 24V/12A or 28V/10A. I got it to power some TK2050s for a system that never materialized.

Benz/Lukaschek PP-1 phono stage (needs repair)SOLD The PP1 was a ~$1k phono stage back in the day, and highly regarded. I used this in my system until it got smokin hot and then started passing PS ripple straight to the output. I assume it's a fixable power supply problem, but haven't done any diagnostics. Figure it's better to see if someone wants to take a shot repairing it rather than just pitching it.

NAD 2700 THX Amp (needs work) PENDING 150 w/ch stereo / 400 bridged into 8 ohms. Nice amp which works, but has 2 problems. First is a presumed cold solder joint somewhere which causes hum to bleed through into the output. Giving it a good whack usually fixes it temporarily. Second is general noise on the output which wasn't there a couple years ago when I last used it, but was present recently when I fired it back up (bad PS caps maybe?)

Last edited by dwk123; 29th January 2012 at 07:08 PM.
Old 26th January 2012, 03:04 AM   #2
jrenkin is offline jrenkin  United States
diyAudio Member

Interested in m-audio 1010 and maybe the sound easy. Located in NW Denver, sloans/ highlands, so maybe no shipping. Will send PM.
Old 26th January 2012, 03:48 AM   #3
ludcam is offline ludcam  United States
diyAudio Member

Default pm sent re the benz

pm sent

thanks
Old 28th January 2012, 06:13 PM   #4
ludcam is offline ludcam  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Benz

Paid you for the benz.

Cheers
M
Old 29th January 2012, 11:56 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

Default Is it the XT25 tg30-04?

I'll take that...
Old 29th January 2012, 12:02 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

Default Is it the XT25 tg30-04?

I'll take that...
Old 29th January 2012, 05:27 PM   #7
Plundering the Planet From the Comfort of Home
diyAudio Member

I'll take the Delta 66 card, you have PM. Thanks.
Old 29th January 2012, 07:08 PM   #8
diyAudio Member

Updated with current status.

colwaiting - yes, that is the model. I'll PM.

Hide this!Advertise here!