For Sale: Fostex T50RP Maplepants Custom Headphones - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd January 2012, 03:29 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default For Sale: Fostex T50RP Maplepants Custom Headphones

I have several sets of Fostex T50RP Maplepants that I am making. I have it up on eBay right now as well under Cedarpants. I first made them from Cedar, but I think Maple will be more sturdy and sound nicer. Anyways, they are $200 shipped and they sound easily 3x worth that price. The ones in the pictures are the Cedar cups, I don't have any Maple cups finished yet but I should soon. Please message me if your interested at all!

My eBay Listing
Old 25th January 2012, 02:57 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Hello! Interested in your mod headphones, but cannot write a question on ebay probably as you don't offer international shipping.
Can you ship to Russia, Moscow?
Do you enhance the drivers (remove partitioning between the magnets on the outer half of the drivers, etc) or just make right dampening and wood cans? Do you recable headphones?
Thank you!
Old 25th January 2012, 06:53 PM   #3
Questa is offline Questa  Indonesia
diyAudio Member

I would like to know just about the same questions, but the shipping would be to Indonesia, and can it come with 1/8 plug instead?
Old 26th January 2012, 03:48 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

I can ship to your countries, but it will be $50 extra. I don't mod the drivers, only cups and cable. I've re-cabled over 25 different headphone models. The end plug can be 1/4" (big) or 1/8" (small, also known as 3.5mm). PM me if you ars interested. Thanks!
Old 29th January 2012, 09:13 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Bump for people who asked questions and never looked at my answers!

Hide this!Advertise here!