• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Almost finished B1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello good people :)

I have taken a u-turn in my buildingplans, and I no longer need my B1. It is assembled and mounted to a GX283 chassis, it has 0.1% and 1% resistors of no special "audiophile" brand, and they are mounted per instruction. It has a Velleman regulator and a Noratel transformer. It sports Mundorf and Panasonic caps and dual mono PEC pots (not mounted). I also have a power entry module, which I couldn't figure out how to use, and a 2 pole selector switch. The cabinet is Modu Galaxxy Maggiorato GX283, BUT, I have drilled the front and back panel, and not a very good drilling. You will need new ones.

Ships from Norway. Open for bids.

Kenneth

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.