• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Heat Sinks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sold in sets of 4, these Heat Sinks are clear anodized and edge finished. They have never been used and are new in the original prepack. The posted price is for a QTY of 4 Heatsinks, I have 4 sets of 4 available. The Heatsink is 6.96" Wide x 2.79" Deep x 8" High, the base is .54" in thickness. Dimensions are equivalent to a ThermaFlo E3093.

I have them on eBay for $180 for a set of 4, but I am willing to take $130 per set of 4 for DIYAudio Members.

These are large and heavy and can be used in pairs for a small class A or large class AB, or used 4 per channel they could easily handle 100 Watts Class A at Ambient plus 25C. I am running a Stereo MiniA at 20 watts on 4 of these and it runs at ambient after hours of use.

Payments would be accepted via pay Pal, contact me for shipping costs with your address if interested.

Thank You
Anthony

Attachments

• DSCN0324.JPG
    DSCN0324.JPG
    701.6 KB · Views: 1,039
  • DSCN0325.JPG
    DSCN0325.JPG
    694.4 KB · Views: 962
  • DSCN0326.JPG
    DSCN0326.JPG
    709.1 KB · Views: 910
  • DSCN0327.JPG
    DSCN0327.JPG
    366.4 KB · Views: 879
Last edited:
More Heat Sinks

I also have these for sale as a set of four. Note the IRF240 on the back of one for scale.

12" Wide x 3" Deep x 6" High

$130

Attachments

• DSCN0330.JPG
    DSCN0330.JPG
    709.2 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCN0333.JPG
    DSCN0333.JPG
    658.7 KB · Views: 107
  • DSCN0332.JPG
    DSCN0332.JPG
    708.4 KB · Views: 202
  • DSCN0344.JPG
    DSCN0344.JPG
    719.3 KB · Views: 757
  • DSCN0341.JPG
    DSCN0341.JPG
    729 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Do you know the heat dissipation of the 66427 pictured for the 6" piece? I cant run rtools and model it on my iphone :( I'm trying to figure out if 1/channel is enough for an F5. How much for shipping to Winnipeg, R3T4C5?

What is the power dissipation per device? How many devices on each Heat Sink?

Your probably good for about 35/40 Watts of dissipation for each Heat sink @ 20 to 25 Deg above ambient. So two per F5 channel I would assume, this is what they were originally specified for when I ran the group buy.

The 12" ones are good for about 100 watts of dissipation, which is why you need two for an Aelph 2 Mono block amp.

BTW if you need any parts for the F5 like caps, devices or transformers drop me a line.

Anthony

Last edited:
Would you entertain the idea of selling them in pairs? By the way, how much does these weigh? Thanks!

Lo_tse

Well I only have 4 of these and I would rather sell them as a set of four. I have not had any other requests for a pair. Though if I get another request for a Pair, I will reconsider selling them in pairs.

Regards

Well I only have 4 of these and I would rather sell them as a set of four. I have not had any other requests for a pair. Though if I get another request for a Pair, I will reconsider selling them in pairs.

Regards

If you sold as a pair, how much would you want for them? How much for shipping to R3T4C5? Id probably go for only 2.
I checked them out using rtools and they look like they should run at 25-30C above ambient with 62W of dissipation across two devices per channel. They'll run a bit hotter than that though in the real world, but I'm thinking about my options of using one per side for an F5 and keeping t cool enough. Ambient is only 18-20 in my basement where they'll play, so it may be cool enough for the devices.

If you sold as a pair, how much would you want for them? How much for shipping to R3T4C5? Id probably go for only 2.
I checked them out using rtools and they look like they should run at 25-30C above ambient with 62W of dissipation across two devices per channel. They'll run a bit hotter than that though in the real world, but I'm thinking about my options of using one per side for an F5 and keeping t cool enough. Ambient is only 18-20 in my basement where they'll play, so it may be cool enough for the devices.

Would you entertain the idea of selling them in pairs? By the way, how much does these weigh? Thanks!

Lo_tse

If I were to split the four into two sets of two, I would have to repack them.

$70 per pair.

Shipping to R3T 4C5 would be $23 CAD

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.