• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Magnequest BAC 100 and TFA-2004 plus TJ tubes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of the BAC-100 (48H @ 100mA rated) plate loading chokes and a pair TFA-2004 all permalloy core (3K:16,8 and 4 ohm taps) output transformers for sale. They have been lightly used and the lead lengths are 5" or greater. I really would like to sell these two flavors of iron together. For $650 you can have both pairs.

I also have a lightly used (<100 hours) matched pair of TJ black base globe style mesh plate 300B's for sale. I don't have the original generic white boxes they came in but they will be carefully packed (most likely in boxes for other 300B's I have that use better cushioning). $150 for the pair.

Please use the e-mail function to contact me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.