• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For sale: Tenma 72-6610 Laboratory DC Power Supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm moving abroad and my wife wants to get rid of this thing. It's a very nice bench-top power supply and is new in original box.
Everything came with the unit is included (power cord, two test probes, product manual, even the desiccant). Box was opened only to test the unit and take pictures. The photo is showing the unit powering an automobile amplifier (@ 12V). This is not a perfect one for testing prototype amplifiers because it doesn't provide dual polarity voltages. But, I hope that there would be someone who needs this. Following is the spec of the power supply.

Output Voltage: 0~30 V,
Output Current: 0~3 A,
Display: Dual Digital,
Current Line and Load Regulation: <=0.2 % + 3 mA,
Voltage Line and Load Regulation: <=0.01 % + 3 mV,
Ripple/Noise: <=0.5 mV RMS
0-30V, with Coarse and Fine adjustment knobs
0-3A, with Coarse and Fine adjustment knobs
Red and green dual-range digital LED displays
6' power cord

I call for $100. Retail price is $199. Buyer pays shipping (insurance recommended). Shipping via UPS Ground unless requested otherwise. Shipment will originate at ZIP code 78728 (Austin, TX). Total weight of the unit in the original box is ~12 LBS. Final weight will increase due to extra packaging, but will not exceed 15 LBS. If I cannot get rid of it here, I guess I'll have to go to eBay.

Thanks for your interest and questions to audiophile@austin.rr.com, please.

Attachments

• ps.jpg
    ps.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 107
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.