• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Speaker Builder magazines 1984-85 and 1988-93 (UK sale)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Time to regain some loft space. These are Speaker Builder magazines, bought on subscription from the US. There are two continuous runs:

The first is 1984-85, when Speaker Builder published four times a year.

The second is for 1988-1993, when there were six issues a year.

There are 37 in total - for some reason 4/92 has gone missing. I assume I pulled it out to photocopy it and forgot to put it back - so it may turn up yet, in which case I'll include it

1988-93 is the period that included articles on the the original Joseph D’Appolito speakers, including the Swan IV, the original Roger Sanders TL/Electrostatic and the various Bruce Edgar horn designs.

The magazines are all in excellent or very good condition - the 1984-85 run has slightly rusty staples but is otherwise fine.

Over on eBay, individual copies are on sale for £5.75, which seems rather ambitious. I'm after £80 for the lot, plus carriage (total weight is 7kgs).

I'm happy to separate the two runs but otherwise would like them to go as a set.

For cost reasons, it makes most sense for these to sell here in the UK but if anyone wants to bring 'em home, I can find out carriage for sending to the States.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.