• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2 JBL 116H speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm selling a pair of JBL 116H speakers. They were given to me by a friend who wanted me to repair them. In the end he decided to just buy another pair of speakers and gave these to me. I don't really need them and I'm looking to clear out a few items. Both speakers will need to have their surrounds replaced and one of the drivers has a non functioning voice coil. In essence one speaker can be brought back to working order and the other can either have its voice coil repaired or can be used for parts.

$15 plus shipping.

Attachments

• DSC08499.jpg
    DSC08499.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC08500.jpg
    DSC08500.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.