• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

(4) small amp chassis with all parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 4 chassis that are the same as Marchand uses here:

MB501 MOSFET power amplifier monoblock

I will sell them as pairs or as a lot.

Price is $75 each which includes the heatsinks, chassis and associated parts like switches and input/output connectors.

You can see the chassis in the picture. I was going to use them for some Class D amps but have since sold the other parts.

Attachments

• P1010228.JPG
    P1010228.JPG
    473.9 KB · Views: 780
Thanks John I got the email and replied.
Just for clarification I'll copy the reply here.

They are not light given the heatsinks.
I'll do 150 shipped. Lowest I can go.
Thats a big dollar loss for me. They were over 100 and would cost more to buy them now.
I have all the hardware to go with them included which is a bunch extra cost to me.

I think thats a pretty good deal. I priced them low so as not to have to bargain.

Thanks all!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.