• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2 Conrad heatsink milled and tapped 4-sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have two Conrad heatsinks that I would like to sell.

The MF35-151.5 are about 14x6x2 inches each with a thermal resistance of .21 at C/Watt for 80 °C. With a correction factor of 1.4 these heatsinks have a thermal rating of .294.

This came from the Chris Wujek group buy thread. Very nicely made and tapped on all sides. Here is the thread for all the technical information including correct bolts for the taps:

Conrad heatsinks group buy - Page 25 - diyAudio

The heatsink were never used and in perfect condition. The tap threads are beautiful even though it doesn’t show in the close up pic.

100.00 for both (which is the price I paid from the GB) and 18.00 for shipping in the US. Please contact me for International for shipping.

Stan

Attachments

• DSC01937.jpg
    DSC01937.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 217
  • DSC01939.jpg
    DSC01939.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 221
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.