• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Mtx audio jackhummer jh600 and thunder 600xd

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just finished sorting thru huge lot of amps i got -all of them are online retailer returns .each amp has been tested for 10 min playing time ,none have been repaired by my knowledge .i wanna start unloading the best ones first
here is what i got

4 x mtx thunder 600xd 600 watts mono blocks.all had stock stickers on them .most are missing power and speaker screws and fuses .some do have them some don't -this amps are 50 each 11 shipping USPS priority mail

3 x Mtx jackhammer jh600 600 watts mono blocks as well.all are missing power/speaker screws and fuses -those are 50 each and 15 bucks shipping priority mail

I paid good price on all amps and i wanna pass some savings to the buyers
accepting payments via Paypal and cash only.each amp will ship with tracking number

can post pictures if needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.