• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Karlsons with Coral drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have to thin the heard. I have this pair of Karlson type cabinets. They are loaded with Coral drivers. They have Coral L-Pads on the back. Drivers are 12TX-i, they look great, and large!. It has been years since I used these, the L-pads would cut in and out. They are some HD pads, they were spotless inside, if I pulled out on the shaft the would work, missing spacer or? The cabinets look like furniture, very well built, looks like they had grills at one time. And look like they were being stripped down for a refinish. These are big and heavy. Shipping would be a lot! Thought I would try here first, dont really want to ebay. Thanks for looking.

Dan

Attachments

• dans tools, shop 006.jpg
    dans tools, shop 006.jpg
    600.8 KB · Views: 181
  • dans tools, shop 003.jpg
    dans tools, shop 003.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 162
a few more pictures

better viewing pleasure

Attachments

• dans tools, shop 002.jpg
    dans tools, shop 002.jpg
    681.3 KB · Views: 149
  • dans tools, shop 008.jpg
    dans tools, shop 008.jpg
    490.4 KB · Views: 134
  • dans tools, shop 009.jpg
    dans tools, shop 009.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 136
  • dans tools, shop 017.jpg
    dans tools, shop 017.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 47
  • dans tools, shop 011.jpg
    dans tools, shop 011.jpg
    755.2 KB · Views: 49
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.