• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

wanted: SRC4193 chip

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
I requested these as samples, but they have a long lead time, quoted to be in my hands by the end of october. I have heard of others getting samples of these before. If you have one of these that you got from samples and don't need it, I will gladly pay for shipping. I want to use it in my senior design project for this semester (needs to be finished by the beginning of december), and can't find any in stock (not from digikey or newark). I have all the parts to build my dac, except for this one (pcm1792 based)

I can send you some other parts in exchange if you want. I have a lot of other samples and parts that I purchased.

Drop me an e-mail if you have any.

--
Brian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.