• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Opamps Capacitors and Other interesting Items

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
YES I believe so....OPA627AM's are Still Available....

Your fellow countryman "si_jopie0382" was suppose to purchase them yesterday.....but did he lose interest????......:confused:

First come... first serve... so I will send you a Private Message with my PayPal information...

Air Shipping to to Indonesia is $9US for a total of $43US....

Do you have OPA627 left in stock?

Your fellow countryman "si_jopie0382" was suppose to purchase them yesterday.....but did he lose interest????......:confused:

First come... first serve... so I will send you a Private Message with my PayPal information...

Air Shipping to to Indonesia is $9US for a total of $43US....

Sorry... i'm go out for a whole day (sunday afternoon here when i post my interest) and i didnt expect to get reply so fast....:D

ok is this still available? if so i can send the money now

Regards
Jopie

Hi,

Are these items still available?

7 Wima Film & Foil (?) Light Green 330pF 100V caps 7 for $2
8 Wima Film & Foil (?) Light Green 150pF 100V caps 8 for $2
2 Wima Film & Foil (?) Light Green 470pF 100V caps 2 for $1
10 Wima Film & Foil (?) Light Green 100pF 100V caps 10 for $3

Thanks

What's Left......

I have the following for sale:

All items are NEW unless otherwise noted:
7 Wima MKP10 0.015uF 630V caps 7 for $3
4 Wima MKP10 0.1uF 100V caps 4 for $2
11 Wima MKP10 0.33uF 160V caps 11 for $6
9 Wima MKP10 0.22uF 630V caps 9 for $5

Small bag of Various Ceramic Caps (50+) $2

5A 12VAC Power Supply - Ideal to replace the wall wart for the CA AZUR Dac Magic - $15

Celestion Model 5 6-1/2" Woofer - Used Repaired - $10

PayPal is preferred payment method.

Shipping will be $3 for the all of the Capacitors

Note: 5A Power Supply & Woofer will be more expensive to ship.

Thanks,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.