• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Moving abroad: used Black Gate, chokes, connectors, etc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Instead of creating various threads, one with a lot of possibly interesting stuff. I will be adding more stuff along.

I have this pair of used, but still good Black Gate K 10000µF/100V, with some hot glue still sticking on them. They are used, they aren't pretty anymore, but I am sure some can still use them. Make a bid, if you are a well known member of Diyudio I will send them for shipping costs and you determine afterwards if the bid was worth, and then you pay. Does that sound good?

Attachments

• DSCF2282.JPG
    DSCF2282.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 283
And six PS chokes. Bought them surplus: the seller stated they are rated 15Hy / 100mA, Rdc of 450 ohm. They weigh about 2,2kgs each. Quite nice guys for filtering in a supply, given you have the volts to spare (as 100mA will drop 45V across them).

US$ 20,00 each. 4 of the 6 are still in their original, large, sort of vacuum sealed packing.

Attachments

• DSCF2286.JPG
    DSCF2286.JPG
    451.3 KB · Views: 280
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.