FS: Bamberg Labs Previous MTM model with subwoofers - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 30th November 2011, 06:02 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default FS: Bamberg Labs Previous MTM model with subwoofers

I am selling my speakers that have not been used for over a year and are sitting in temperature controlled (of course) storage. I am really not sure about this as we all know how well PEB designs speakers...it won't be easy letting them go but I do not have room for them any longer and I hate to see them sit and yes I could use the money. I can't recall the exact name of the speakers but they are made with W17EX Seas Excel woofers and the Millennium tweeter. There are four cabinets total, top cabinets are sealed and the subwoofer cabinets contain the 10" XLS Peerless woofer with Passive Radiator...the subs are not powered. I think there is very small nick on one of the mains, I will take a closeup picture this weekend and send to whomever is interested, its very small. The drivers themselves are worth a little over $2000 so I am asking $1800...thought that was a fair price.

I also have a Center Channel that I purchased from Phillip also, it has an excel woofer, millennium tweeter, and another woofer (can't recall), but I do remember hearing things in movies that I had never heard before, excellent speaker. It has a matching cabinet and cost me $900 delivered, will sell for $450. Ask if interested and I will send pictures...its in perfect condition.

I think that's it, obviously it would be ideal if these were purchased locally but I will entertain boxing them up.

Thanks...Craig
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SFFull.jpg (184.8 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg SFFullGrille.jpg (200.2 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg BaseCloseup.jpg (171.0 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg SBBack.jpg (215.9 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg SBFull.jpg (198.1 KB, 51 views)

Hide this!Advertise here!