• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Behringer DCX and DEQ 2496

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

These Behringer DEQ and DCX were purchased about 7-8 months ago from a PE member. The forum member claimed that he never used them and bought them for a project he never got around to. “They are in perfect working order” I’ll give him the benefit of doubt. The DEQ is in perfect working order. No issues there. The DCX has a ribbon cable connection internally that intermittently crackles. Apparently, it is fairly common for this unit. I’m sure Behringer sells a replacement, but I would just tap the cable and it would stop. I used it up until recently with no issues. I found inputs A&C to be the least problematic regarding this issue so this is how I got around this. These do not come with feet, so they have some cosmetic paint scrapes on the top and bottoms, but they have NOT been rack mounted, so they do not have rack screw marks. They both also still have the protective film over the displays. I will include some ¼” gortex I cut to pad them from further scratching and/or protect my furniture.

They came with original boxes, but not IECs, manuals, or interconnects and I purchased them for $450 together IIRC.

Since I purchased them, I downloaded and printed the manuals and had them bound with clear covers and black backs, made several interconnects, and purchased the IEC power cables. Put about $50 into the misc. interconnects, etc…

There are 4 male to female XLR cables.

2 pairs or RCA to XLR (One set of RCA to male and one set of RCA to female XLR)

2 Female to RCA adapters.

I’d like to get $375 (Shipped) which I think is fair with all the interconnects.

Feel free to ask for additional pics, etc.

Thank you!

Blair

Attachments

• IMG_0420.JPG
    IMG_0420.JPG
    607.9 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_0422.JPG
    IMG_0422.JPG
    664.5 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_0428.JPG
    IMG_0428.JPG
    703.6 KB · Views: 245
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.