• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pair of unused Lundahl LL1676!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Up for sale is a pair of unused, never soldered pair of the famous LL1676 transformers.

The price is EUR 177 plus EUR 12 for shipping.

Will pack to withstand a nearfield nuclear explosion.;)

Paypal payments only. Sorry, no shipments to Italy.

Please, contact me at whistler [at] pageone.no.

Ok Sorry for the post chat. Can we please get back on topic for bequerel.

Up for sale is a pair of unused, never soldered pair of the famous LL1676 transformers.

The price is EUR 177 plus EUR 12 for shipping.

Will pack to withstand a nearfield nuclear explosion.

Paypal payments only. Sorry, no shipments to Italy.

Please, contact me at whistler [at] pageone.no.

Hello guys,
Just wanted you to know that these are up for sale again.

Never used or soldered. EUR177+12 shipping.

According to a mail I got from a Swedish forum user, there has been a price increase from Lundahl. A pair of LL1676 now sells for SEK2300 (269EUR incl. VAT) factory direct.

Email to whistler [at] pageone.no.

Last edited:
sorry for being off topic, but more and more I am noticing people refusing to send to Italy. Is their postal system flawed?
I've sent stuff there. Never arrived. Was really annoyed with myself though. Because I did not keep the proof of shipment, therefore I could not claim it back. So I had to send a second pair of chokes. Which did fortunately arrive.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.