• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Plitron Tripath Stevens and Billington for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have two Plitron 1000va 33v=0=33v series 3000 new transformers for sale.Asking $100.00 each.Buyer pays shipping keeping in mind that each tranny weighs 18 pounds.Local pickup is possible.I live in Peteborough Ontario.I also have a pair of Stevens and Billington TX 101 input transformers asking $50.00 for the pair.Item number three is a Tripath TA104a evaluation board with heatsink.The left channel mosfet is blown.Asking $30.00 schematic included.Last is a DDac 1543 usb dac 32 board with tentlabs crystal.Asking $30.00. The board is assembled with elna silmic capacitors and little demon carbon comp resistors.You need a 12 volt dc power supply to power it and it needs two input capacitors installed since I used the black gate input caps on my pedja dac.

Attachments

• Plitron web.jpg
    Plitron web.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 296
  • transformer web.jpg
    transformer web.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 298
  • board web.jpg
    board web.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 287
  • web.jpg
    web.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 289
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.