• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Philips FR drivers/ EV fullrange drivers/ Vintage Wharfedale x/overs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
More items to move as I continue with clean up of my speaker/tube lab.

Electrovoice LT12 (pair) perfect cosmetic and functional condition. Measured at 7.9 and 8 ohms. Cones (paper accordion surrounds) mid cones and HF horns play tested and given audio sweep. No issues.

Philips 9710 Full-Range drivers (pair).
9710/M/01---2422 258 4002---332/AH
8" paper surrounds, cork gaskets, alnico motors Measured at 5.4 and 5.3 ohms. Perfect cosmetic and functional condition. No repairs of any kind. 100 perecent stock and original Play-tested and given audio sweep. No issues.

Philips 1255 M7--2422 58 51004--68 17 AH
(107 AH) (PAIR) This seems to be an unmatched pair one with whizzer, one without. These came out of a Farfisa Organ PA cabinet. Tested for continuity and resistance only. These look like they've had some repairs to the cone at some point. Hooked them up to my EL84 SET amp tonight and they both played fine. Typical Philips high sensitivity.

Vintage Wharfedale 3-way crossovers (pair)
(early 1960s vintage) Nice beefy induction coils, caps. Mid and High attenuators. X/over points 400 cycles and 5,000 cycles. These x/overs replaced the venerable sealed in wax external half-section separators used by Wharfedale in the late 50s and 60s and are built to the same high standards.

Vintage crossovers. (pair) Huge induction coil, quality build and components. No longer sure what these came out of but these look like 80s vintage Leak/Wharfedale/B&W/CELESTION types.

Will entertain reasonable offers...not looking for e-prey prices but fair.

Actual shipping cost only. Paypal or IMO is fine.

Trades or trades plus cash considered:

Here's what I'm looking for:

• Rega/Moth/Akito tonearm for my Empire 298 tunrntable project
  • Stark, Philco, Heathkit TT1, Hickock, Jackson mutual conductance tube tester.
  • A pair of quality 1200uf 350-450 volt single stage electrolytic caps
  • Dual and triple stage electrolytic caps 350-600 volts
  • 12AX/AY/AU/AT Tubes
  • 5V3, 5AR3, Tubes
  • OF COURSE IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OF THESE ITEMS THEN I'LL ENTERTAIN YOUR CASH OFFERS!

Attachments

• philips1.jpg
    philips1.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 147
  • philips2.jpg
    philips2.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Philips3.jpg
    Philips3.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 144
  • philips4.jpg
    philips4.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 141
  • crssovers.jpg
    crssovers.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 146
  • crssovers2.jpg
    crssovers2.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 36
  • wharfedalexover.jpg
    wharfedalexover.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 37
  • wharfedalexover2.jpg
    wharfedalexover2.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 32
  • p.jpg
    p.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 50
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.