• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Dipole speaker by Audio Circle from Germany

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Due to a move abroad I decied to sell my Dipole Speakers, designed by Audio Circle in Germany. The cabinets are made exactly according to the plans, glued (no screws) but still need finishing!

More information can be found here I also have the pdf version of the K+T magazine, but that one is in German.

I played with these speakers in my living room, so the units are 'used' but in excellent condition. I am thinking about 380 euros for the pair (based on 160 euros for the B200 drivers, 140 euros for the cabinets and 80 euros for the 6 WS25e 4 ohm drivers).

Attachments

• speakers front.JPG
    speakers front.JPG
    803.9 KB · Views: 588
  • close-up B200.JPG
    close-up B200.JPG
    857.6 KB · Views: 543
  • back total.JPG
    back total.JPG
    836.7 KB · Views: 497
  • back B200.JPG
    back B200.JPG
    834.5 KB · Views: 493
Last edited:
Bas bought the pair I built for myself. I still have all of the ingredients for a second pair, including the enclosures and all drivers (WS25e are all new, the B200's were used in another project for a couple of months). They were made by the same person, so look exactly like the picture I already posted.

Items are in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. They can be shipped, but that will be quite expensive!

Hi Erik,

Finally took the B200 out of the top enclosure. Even with stuffing to absorb reflections from the box back to the driver. It never really shone. I put the B200 into a real open baffle. Where it is performing way better. To summarize: That audio circle idea sucks.

To be sure. This is not to attack or accuse you :) But to warn people that this is not a good enclosure for the b200. The subwoofer stack is awesome though and gives great bass.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.