• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

New Schuro / Reichelt group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Due to the many reqeusts, I'll offer a new international group buy for parts from Schuro and Reichelt.

They sell cheaply:

- Philips DAC chips TDA1543 TDA1541
- International Rectifier FETS IRFP240
- Wima MKP-10 Caps
- JFETs

and many more.

Check their online catalogues at www.schuro.de and www.reichelt.de

If you are looking for something and cannot read the German pages, ask here on the forum for a quote.

Last date for orders is 25th of September, 2003. All payments have to be made in advance!

I will collect your requests and payments and order at the 26th of September. Forwarding you parts will start as soon as Schuro and Reichelt have shipped.

To protect me from losing money, I kindly ask you to agree to the following terms and conditions before ordering.

To order, send me a mail through the forum mail system.

Terms & Conditions

1. All payment have to be made in advance. You can either paypal the money, make an international bank transfer or send cash. Payment details will be available via mail. Please include shipping address when ordering.

2. You have to pay for all expenses including shipping, package, and fees for the money transfer.

3. You take the risk for Schuro or Reichelt sending replacement / fake parts or less parts than ordered (There have been some reports of Reichelt sending fake Japanese transistors, athough I always got original parts).

4. I will refund any money (excluding my expenses) asap in case you get less parts than ordered or some parts are no longer available.

Forwarding

My prices for forwarding include shipping via German Postal Service, taxes, package and expenses for payment via paypal. Please contact me if you intend to use a different payment method.

Small package or envelope with foam inlet, max. weight 500g:

Europe: 15 Euros
USA, Australia, ...: 20 Euros

If you only need a few parts, there are possibly cheaper ways. Contact me for more info. I won't forward any packages heavier than 2kg as that is a major hassle with the German Postal Service. Splitting is of course possible.

Hi,
sounds cool as I just posted to see if somebody´s got some spare IRFP240.
I only need 20 but want IR parts if possible.
Reichelt usually don´t have those but does Schuro really make better prices for 10+ ?
Schuro guarantees to deliver IR or Harris parts.
I mean you could always ask (if there would be somebody to take the phone ;-))

Where are you located in germany?
Cause of the shipping costs it´s probably not worth for me anyway !?:bawling:
So if I could probably collect them.
I´m in Gelsenkirchen BTW (Schalke?)

Cheers
Jens

I have 40 IRFP240 from Reichelt and they are IR. I called them, they told me you have to call and ask, "what manufacturer do you send me if i order now n * IRFP240". The brand the stock changes from time to time. And its absolute possible they stock IR if you have some luck.

I used to buy them from elpro in Ober-Ramstadt - www.elpro.org They ship Sedlbauer torrodial transformers for a very good price. Since I have access to all kinds of resin for free, I can put them in a box and seal them to make them quiet.

However, I bought all the transformers for my current projects long ago and didn't check the prices recently.

Re: Ladies and gentlemen, last call!!

Andypairo said:
Time is almost over for this opportunity kindly given to us by AMT freak.

There is still one day left...

I placed my order yesterday (BTW did you receive it?)

Cheers

Andrea

I also sent a mail to AMT freak yesterday, he hasn't answeared yet.

I'll take 2 TDA1541A and 2 TDA1543, shouldn't be too expensive with the shipping to France

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.