• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tubes in South America,swap for tubeamp parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got both 6SL7 (I'd have to count how many) and a pair of RCA 6SN7 GTBs'........they are used of course, I don't have access to a tester, no one in town seems to have one. It wouldn't make sense to collect non-functional tubes...I think. I'm keeping a couple 5U4GBs', 12AU7s' and a quad of 12B4s' for an SE build. Give me a list of tubes you would think you could use for outputs & I'll look to see. I do have a single 6V6GT....I know that one can be run as an output...no I don't have the 2A3, 300B...common types 6EM5?, got those.

______________________________________________________Rick.........

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.