• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Truckload of parts!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok Who needs parts??? Just cleared out the back room of a shop! have no idea even what i have but i have a lot of it!

I do know that Kef box does have an oval B139 (I think) Kef woofer in it! not sure if it works yet?

Stay tuned. lots of vintage parts in here. NOS transistors and what not!

Zc

Attachments

• IMG_20111108_173517.jpg
    IMG_20111108_173517.jpg
    408.7 KB · Views: 1,343
Last edited:
Is this in the same spirit as the "Surprise Goodie Box" items I've seen on the surplus electronics sites (that is, we'll have no idea what we're getting), or will you be sorting through this mother lode?

Maybe I shouldn't ask questions, looking a gift horse in the mouth and all that.

Ok everyone I promise i will get in touch with all of you. please send me PM's so i can keep track of it all. I am a little overwhelmed with responses and inventory but i want and need to share SO. be patient!

Oh yea, I also got another 1/4 truckload today! I can;t walk in my garage now and I am literally going to have to 4-wheel drive over stuff to cram it all in there so there is plenty to go around LOL!

Zc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.