• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Truckload of parts!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A little over three weeks ago I received my Mystery box and was/am a bit disappointed. I contacted Zero about a week after since I have been busy and he admitted that he may have hastily put the box together. Part of the reason aside from how I felt what I recieved was that he asked me if there was anything I was looking for in particular. This did not show up with the box of items that I could go on and further describe which I will not. He offered to return my money minus the shipping or send the items he mentioned he would include that never arrived. I must say that I bought a PA amp that needed outputs and some TLC another time and it took Zero over 5 weeks to get posted to me. I did not want to post this here as have been waiting for a reply from him for almost a week after asking for my money to be returned. I didn't want to have to post here and what is left to do.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.