Truckload of parts! - Page 7 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 15th March 2012, 07:25 PM   #61
diyAudio Member

A little over three weeks ago I received my Mystery box and was/am a bit disappointed. I contacted Zero about a week after since I have been busy and he admitted that he may have hastily put the box together. Part of the reason aside from how I felt what I recieved was that he asked me if there was anything I was looking for in particular. This did not show up with the box of items that I could go on and further describe which I will not. He offered to return my money minus the shipping or send the items he mentioned he would include that never arrived. I must say that I bought a PA amp that needed outputs and some TLC another time and it took Zero over 5 weeks to get posted to me. I did not want to post this here as have been waiting for a reply from him for almost a week after asking for my money to be returned. I didn't want to have to post here and what is left to do.
Old 16th March 2012, 06:12 AM   #62
diyAudio Member

Any scrap left?

Hide this!Advertise here!