• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Speaker project (AE & Newform Reasearch drivers)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was intending to build a pair of high-end stereo speakers for a small to medium sized room when my life situation changed (married / moved) and now I can't see myself finishing the project.

I would like to sell everything as a kit. if I don't get any takers after a week or two I will consider parting it out.

Here is what I have.
1 Pair of AE TD6H mid/bass drivers. Specs here Acoustic Elegance • View topic - TD6M - the Lambda Series Little Brother

1 Pair of Newform research Neo R8 ribbons (these are in cast metal enclosures and weigh about 20lbs each)
BARE RIBBONS - DIY Ribbon Tweeters for Speaker Kit Builders and Home Audio Tweaks

1 Pair of Parts Express .38 glass black speaker cabinets
Dayton Audio TW-0.38BK 0.38 ft³ 2-Way Cabinet Gloss Black 302-710

1 Behringer DCX-2496 Digital X-over

1 NAD T753 six channel receiver (with pre-amp ins and outs for use with the behringer)

I also have all the RCA to XLR cables to connect the Behringer to the T753 as well as the RCA to AES/EBU for the digital input on the Behringer.

$1200 + shipping. Best offers will be considered.

Thank you,
-Reinyn

Attachments

• Drivers.jpg
    Drivers.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 190
  • DCX2496.jpg
    DCX2496.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 185
  • 753Front.jpg
    753Front.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 178
  • 753Rear.jpg
    753Rear.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 183
  • PartsExpressCabinets.jpg
    PartsExpressCabinets.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 174
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.